2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Belt and qi: Black belt, 1629 QI.

GMT: GMT +2, Latvia.

Your Strongest Mod: teakkyon and aikido.

Self Description: I wont write a long self description this time. I'm 13 years old, I live in Latvia, Riga. I enjoy playing Toribash and I have been playing Toribash 2 years(I had a previous account. It was my brothers with 0 posts) I'm prefer single player more than MP, I'm really active on forums and kinda well known at them. My grammar is good, I'm not aggressive, I'm more likely trustworthy, friendly, patient, mature and skilled.

Past Clans: Sin, I had been in it since I started to get on forums more...

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):
Yes, I am really active.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: Here it is

And 3 of your best MP replays:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=535

(Sorry they are 4...)
Can't find better replays , I can't post replays from Toribash now because a my computer will overheat then. My computer will be fixed soon...

welcome
ew
OPERATION HAPPY KADAN!
Yeah so i have been feeling kind of down so send me tons of spam nothing pm's and at the end i will pick one person to get a random item out of my inventory

GO!

Prize could be a trail or a flame
ew
Dude... Chris, if you can't moderate in this forums, you shouldn't be Co-Ldr. Be overseer, but Ldr and Co-Ldr MUST be active to take care of the forums dude.

#TribeOn
@ grayve c'mon dude lemme c what u got i need as many as possible 80J is the only one that has attempted. Don't change a thing grayve lemme see it pleaseeee @ 80J yea i know that can be frustrating but i need this bro thanx a lot for the help. When could u have it done? Within a day?