Toribash
Hi Origin I thought you guys were dead for a long time. I'm proud of MasterFate for fixing it up (except ew error is here?) and that Zeus didn't give up even after my childish displays of the distant past. I love most of your glorious faces, especially Lucie's, and hope you all have a fine old time. Feel free to add me to single allies.

Don't blacklist me please.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi Origin I thought you guys were dead for a long time. I'm proud of MasterFate for fixing it up (except ew error is here?) and that Zeus didn't give up even after my childish displays of the distant past. I love most of your glorious faces, especially Lucie's, and hope you all have a fine old time. Feel free to add me to single allies.

Don't blacklist me please.

not going to blacklist you, but leave all the childish stuff behind. Its not uncommon for leader to have a back bone. My back bone is fates , the guy keeps me and the clan on its toes. I pretty would of quit if it wasnt for him.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I will be sticking around this board for a while. Feel free for guilt tripping me on my numerous displays of egotistical and ignorant behaviour. I more than deserve it. I promise you that I am mostly changed for the better and that I will not destroy this can't emotions again. But I will shitpost. I will shitpost a lot.
I will be sticking around this board for a while. Feel free for guilt tripping me on my numerous displays of egotistical and ignorant behaviour. I more than deserve it. I promise you that I am mostly changed for the better and that I will not destroy this can't emotions again. But I will shitpost. I will shitpost a lot.

yo grohen. It's been a while man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Ex-Prime Chancellor Groinbeard of Origin, reporting in. Oh how I miss that position and am glad that no one else is sitting in MY chair. I might eventually come back if I am in the mood and people are willing to take my chair out of storage. If someone else is using it, I will smite them. Nagato, I will pay ten dollars to get rid of the numbers in your name, because I love you.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Jul 27, 2015 at 01:16 PM.
Ex-Prime Chancellor Groinbeard of Origin, reporting in. Oh how I miss that position and am glad that no one else is sitting in MY chair.

i mean hate to break it to you buuut...

Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
i mean hate to break it to you buuut...

Hell hath no wrath worse that mine. Embry shall feel my glorious spankings, even though I probably okay'd him keeping my chair warm.
Nagato, I will pay ten dollars to get rid of the numbers in your name, because I love you.

then turn that $10 to tc and give it to me so I can ask for a name change <3
jk. don't. I'll probably use that tc to buy a 512x512 head and a flame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Hey can someone explain me how i can start clanwars?
-----
FML I won 10k vs my duke i am now rich DDD
Last edited by TuniBoy; Jul 27, 2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump