Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
You already know my name, so i'll get right into why I would make a splendid leader for Team Aikido.

Though, I might not be the most savvy with Bushido, and other developments the Org is working on, I would like to believe I am very active. I am one of the most active members, both in-game and forum-wise. I would also like to believe I would make a swell leader, considering I also have lead and co-lead a number of clans (A notable one being the 3rd Gen of iCoF). That being said, I already have quite a few skills and qualities that every leader should possess. These qualities could include things such as citizenship, connection to the community, and so on.

What would become of TA if I were to become a leader? Well, plenty of things. I would try my best to enact various innovations and events that would liven the Organization up. I would do the best I could to bring in Aikido players of all types to come as one. For the purpose to advance the Aikido player-base and skill-set for Toribash updates to come. These, are simply small yet significant things that could come to Team Aikido if I were to be able to work aside you and Iver (you and Neko, you both, whoever is to read this.

Here is where I'll cut off my bickering. I'd like to thank those who took the to read this and take the words I've placed together into consideration. I'll be waiting patiently for the response to come. Once again, I thank you for reading my thoughts I've mended into a single post.

~Hydra

The competition is real. I'm glad you applied along with me.
WELCOME ABOARD BANANAS YOU SON OF A GUN!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
That was.. pretty fast. The Applications thread has picked up speed exceptionally well lately.

Welcome to Team Aikido Bananas

Don't forget to read stickies and all that good stuff.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Indeed, Error. Good luck to you sir. o7
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by error View Post
Those someone's are iver, neko, and me.

10/10 best application I've ever fucking seen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well, I have an unwritten rule someone if someone can get 3-5 positive replies with no negative ones I might as well accept them before they get bored. Also Iver and I count for 2 votes because we're just that fucking awesome.

NEWBIES. Pm me if you need anything or just want a buddy to cuddle with or a shoulder to cry on.

Welcome aboard, and I'll see you on the battlefield
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
10/10 best application I've ever fucking seen

I'm not sure how to take this tbh, but I'll assume it's sarcasm, but not the kind of sarcasm that instantly denies you.

so.... thanks?
I'm not joking I laughed so hard, I like it. I like both of your apps. Now let's see if there's any other applications before I make any kind of decision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I'm not joking I laughed so hard, I like it. I like both of your apps. Now let's see if there's any other applications before I make any kind of decision.

I think weoo said he would make one the day after mine, but he hasn't posted, so I'm not sure
Last edited by Jaxon; May 3, 2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: misspell is reel