Toribash
I feel like I started new era of Parrot by submitting my application some weeks ago lol.

Feels good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
macho join our IRC at #parrot

A SUGGESTION FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL : Edit the application thread and put a note there that says our IRC channel is #Parrot. Because it seems that new members don't know that we have an IRC channel.
By demand of Liaxo, Im going to have a GMTourney in about 30 minutes (19:55 GMT)

BE THERE OR ILL..... (I'm not in a position of power in this clan atm, so I'll make threats later)
Last edited by SmallBowl; May 14, 2016 at 10:45 PM.
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I feel like I started new era of Parrot by submitting my application some weeks ago lol.

Feels good.

It started as smalltalk in the creation of some "moop and my parts" replays, then some words sent from I to skul and moop, then properly initiated by moop. You were the first side effect.

You're still allowed to feel good though
-----
Ok I'll jump on irc at '50 to be sure I'll make it this time <3
-----
Alarm set and all
Last edited by liaxo; Apr 24, 2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
<3 yay, I will say in irc when Im setting up the room so y'all can beat the global
-----
It may be a bit later than '55 tho as it turns out DX
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 24, 2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Baby, name the hotel, and you'll have me for the whole night ;)
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
After being defeated, I really feel too ashamed to do anything now. But still we will have to regain our confidence, let's make a war sometime soon. And I'll be playing in the aikidoBigDojo I'm just a bit better in it than TK. Sometimes I am really good at it.
Last edited by rainboweye; Apr 25, 2015 at 06:23 PM.