Toribash
I didn't really like moush to be honest, the movement was jittery, and looked unappealing imo.

The booms were okay, not really "amazing."

If it were up to me I'd say you were almost ready, but not quite there yet.

I'm not a recruiter.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I was on the fence to, but then i re-watched the first replay.
Shall we say give us one more replay, then we'll make our decision on that?
I almost did that the first time round. yeah, let's do that, 1 more replay please shtain :]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Shtain. Your moves is f*cking stiff in my opinion.But booms pretty decent,you should improve your movement.

Fox,my opinion to you pretty similar to Shtain,i think you not ready yet,and i f*cking hate grabhit in "thrusters of pain".

I'm not a recruiter.
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
Well, I hope this is my last try to become a ORMO member.
Attached Files
0 I can fly.rpl (195.3 KB, 22 views)
0 Starting Over.rpl (223.6 KB, 17 views)
0 Extreme.rpl (218.0 KB, 15 views)
Do you really think you're in control
iCo0n:
0 I can fly - I'm a huge fan of manips as they are, but this one was really good. I like the fact you don't grab on the first hit. Larfen will be pleased. Damn good replay imo.
0 Starting Over - I'm not so sure about this one. The setup was weird, nd had some stiff parts. The hit's weren't really anything special, and the last hit felt like it was just an add on.
0 Extreme - I only really liked the last hit. Seemed a bit to spammy for my tastes. All i've really seen you do is boom, i'd like 1 more replay before i make my vote please.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Alrigth I can even show two more.
Attached Files
0 Get Louder.rpl (102.3 KB, 10 views)
0 fly.rpl (200.6 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
Well, I hope this is my last try to become a ORMO member.

Trying that my application dosen't get forgoten.
Aw shit, sorry man, been pretty busy with exam preparations and all that. If i get the time tomorrow, i'll give you a proper review there. Otherwise you'll have to wait till monday, since that's where the exam falls.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
OKAY

I don't feel like it but i made a promise, so here we go.

I can fly: Exceptional manipulation, very good indeed! No real flaws here.

Starting over: Ok-ish. Not really impressive, lacks solid hits and some flow. Basically, what Erth said.

Extreme: I'm really not quite sure what to say, because my opinion keeps changing (usually for the better, i'll give you that much). It's definitely a good replay, but not quite the world-shattering epiphany i'm looking for.

The last two demonstrate good control of your Tori, but tricking/dancing replays never really were my thing (meaning that i can't really rate them properly).

On the basis of me having doubts (read: my "bar" is set to "instantly blown away by awesome", which is a moderately high goal), it's a cautious no for now. HOWEVER, you're close, so don't be disheartened, and keep trying!

Edit: Same thing for xfoxyx; good replays, but not quite "instantly blown away by awesome" replays. Sorry for being a harsh judge, but we don't just seek good replay makers. We seek replay makers that both define the term "holy shit" and shove it down your throat with a gratuitous serving of garlic and bacon. For examples, just look through the higher rated replays in the Replay Makers' Replays.
Last edited by Shook; Jun 5, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol