Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Easy to beat? have you raised all of the pokemon listed? Gyarados can easily oust a fighting type any day of the week, steelix easily knocks out any ice or dragon types boasting one of the highest defenses in pokemon second only to shuckle. Not to mention Snorlax to mention Snorlax has thick fat which halves ice/heat damage.

Gyarados, is one of the harder ones to beat. That's why I said a dragon/ice. Dragon type can easily take out Gyarados, Steelix is easily taken out by water, fighting, and fire. Snorlax is easily taken out with a fighting pokemon, because it's a Normal pokemon. Another "effective" pokemon would be a Ghost because normal moves can't hit them. Easy team is easy to beat, also yes I've raised all the Pokemon you've listed to lvl 100.

It's a good team if you're facing CPU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yea it's difficult to best a water/dragon type if trained right. That's why palkia is OP

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Palkia? Seriously? Dialga is epic, better than any other 4 legged pokemon.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Nah, Palkia is far superior . Also, Palkia stands on two legs haha

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Palkia is a bit stronger/immune to moves more than Diagla but I like Dialga better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I still think sceptile is better than all of those faggy pokemon you're talking about.
-----

Maybe Salamence also.
Last edited by Zayex; Nov 22, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Legendaries just muck everything up though they can beat most non-legendaries with little to no problem they've pretty much ruined every pvp battle I've been in.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
how about some good old fashioned Pokemon Red?
I found my gameboy SP and my Pokemon Red and I'm about to marathon this bitch

if anyone would like to visit me with another SP and Red, and a cable thing, we shall battle

assuming my level 60-something venusaur save was wiped
FIRED UP