Toribash
Jetfox passes the background check!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Guess the only team that can help is the skills team since ingame can't test him currently!

If not we're gonna have to wait!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Guess the only team that can help is the skills team since ingame can't test him currently!

If not we're gonna have to wait!

A bit of an issue. I looked at the links you showed me and yes he is very tight on haggling, but he doesn't have much tc or any great marketing items. He also appears to not have that much in the market or on any of the alts I was told about. I don't believe he is fit for the marketing section, but someone did bring up about his ability to make artwork. If you could find me a link to some of that, that would be great. thanks.
Our art thread has a lot of those. You should check the last pages to see em!
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Ayes he is very tight on haggling

Just a note: good marketer's don't haggle often, maybe once or twice at the most will they lower their price or higher their buying price, users who haggle a lot or very often generally don't know what they want for their items or don't know what they should be paying, thus offer super low or attempt to sell items really high as a start and constantly change their prices to basically get a indirect second opinion from whoever is selling or buying and the others over-use the market price and simply buy or sell at a specific % of market price and rarely haggle, the latter seems to be what jetfox does, although his post count suggests he has next to no experience.

As for jetfox I can't say I've seen him around the market very often and can't pass too much judgement on him, but seeing from his post count there is no way unless he has a decent alt account that he is successful in the items market(forum) and from the market links I've seen that EJM posted he was just spamming the same thing in 2 threads, because it was easy, not because he had a good idea of what a good price for it was and as you said his market items aren't exactly overflowing either.

As for the rest of what he has done or his attributes, e.g his belt, his signature, his art. It's not really my field so I won't criticize it. But I will say this; his signature is very irritating and noobish.

Also, if its not cool for me to be posting here because of my low rank, just delete this and let me know, thanks.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
A few things to note:
haha hell no for marketing to jetfox. I dont even know why you guys even mentioned it :P
but yea on to the next point.
His comics (art) are pretty funny and while that might not be enough to warrant a pass in the skills section they do provide us with a knowledge that he is infact able to be funny/draw decently and in my experience people who are funny are usually good people to associate with.
As for his signature. Meh
The final decision is up to wolfe
k wolfe. gogo pass of fail?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
One more thing, agent, posting your opinion and letting yourself is a great way to rank up ;)

So yeah, we are more then happy if you post your opinions about the applicants.

Plus if you want to help without confusion of posting or not, just go to the first post and apply for one of the 4 recruiting teams if you want ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Plus if you want to help without confusion of posting or not, just go to the first post and apply for one of the 4 recruiting teams if you want ;)

Personality Pack has an opening if you're interested.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
EPIC FAIL

Sorry, just always wanted to do that. Thats to jetfox4 btw.

1/3
Last edited by Wolfe; Sep 22, 2011 at 11:16 PM.