Ranking
Originally Posted by Avashi View Post
Irrita: You are still in a clan. Its not good being in one and apply for an other.
BTW: i posted an app on page 268 just want you guys to know.

Originally Posted by Avashi View Post
Irrita: i am sorry for you :/ Maybe you should find a clan that you fit in and stay there for a long time!
Fancy: Excelent! Sometimes i am worried that nobody saw it :-D

avashi, guess you can't take part in the vote or comment on an app (send a PM to the player and tell him)
Last edited by Hue; Oct 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
avashi, guess you can't take part in the vote or comment on an app (send a PM to the player and tell him)

ok sorry i just wanted to tell him that he was already in a clan
Sup ?
It's cool, just please refrain from using this thread anymore -we can handle it. If you want to chat be sure to do so on the Pre-Evo thread.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Big ass yes from myself. Helluva player, chill dude, and a pretty solid app.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Name: Michael Migliozzi (stalk me on facebook if ya want)
Belt: 10th Dan
GMT: -4
Past Clans: I've actually been in quite a lot. Most either just became too inactive, died all together, or were mine, and I just couldn't handle leading them anymore. In some cases I became inactive and thus had to quit, but now, seeing as I'm a GM, that is definitely not going to happen. As for some of the more or less recent ones I've been in: TLL, Raku, Oblivion. I also made FBI, Spacejam, and Alt_F4 within the past year, but I wasn't all that serious with any of them.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):
Events events events. I do silly art on the side, Fancy can confirm that I guess, but I'm no serious artist. I can host/plan events whenever we need em, host servers and such, and I'm also extremely active. I'm thinking about getting into a bit of marketing, but I have a bit to learn there.
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Ezylryb was my previous nickname.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Fancy I guess. We're best buds

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido and wushu mainly.

About Yourself: I've been attending the Academy for Science and Design for 6 years now, graduating this year. I enjoy coding, playing and moderating tb of course, snowboarding, working with solar energy, soccer(football), and a bunch of other trivial things that don't matter all that much. I'm hoping to major in Electrical Engineering, more specifically Power Engineering. I hope to work on solar cells, and I'm in the process of building a CTZSS stacked solar cell right now. As for a bit more personal stuff, I have no girlfriend at the moment, but hope to date my best friend Risha soon. I'm quite professional ingame and on applications for the most part, but I'm not at all formal outside of those. I used to have an anger issue, got over it though. I don't really enjoy vulgar humor, etc etc etc. Enough about myself. If ya want to know anything else, just ask.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: In the past, I thought this clan was a bit elitist, a bit arrogant. Though since Fancy joined, I've been hearing great things about it (so fuck rumors). After seeing some of your members ingame, and checking out some of your threads over the past week or two, I feel that I'd fit right in and have a great time with you scrubs. Not only do you have members that are much closer to my skill level, but I don't see any blatant immaturity coming for this clan at all. Some chill dudes here, seems like a lot of fun. You have a great community.

I think that about ties it up. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. If you have any further questions for me, I'm willing to answer anything ;)

You are 17 but go to an Academy?

As for activity.. clans go inactive at times, people have there lives and stuff.
So you left those clans because of activity?

You became inactive and quit? Are you speaking of the clans you made or clans in general?

Indeed, fuck rumors.
I hope you realize that eVo is pretty inactive a lot of the time.
Also, solar energy is really cool. I don't know the science behind it, but I find it fascinating nonetheless.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
I hope you realize that eVo is pretty inactive a lot of the time.

Really? I don't think so.. it may just be your timezone.
Name: Kotbolt
Belt: 8th dan
GMT: Germany
Past Clans: Aeon, Pie Clan
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Art (Heads, sets)

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): /

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Blueevil, Athens, ofcannabis

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, Kickbox, Taekkyon

About Yourself: Active and open for all. Currently im working as an Montage worker from Germany in Norway. Im playing in a Band and do read alot of Books.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I had written an app before like one year i think. And now i thought i could give it a try again because ist the only clan i would join around the others. I think i could give the clan alot of creativity and activity ingame.