Toribash
i love the differences between european and american LoL games... we should open two different lol threads since there can be tipps that may seem strange to europeans from americans... or?
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I don't think that this should happen, because you can just talk about the euro version here. It's like the same thing.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I have like
only 3 pages I use

AD champs in general/jungling

ArPen reds and quints
Flat armor yellows
Mresist/lvl blues

AP champs

MPen reds
Mresist/lvl blues (since you're going to be goin mid against an ap)
mana regen/lvl yellows
And whatever random quints I have, I think I have like 1 flat hp and 2 flat AP, they've suited me jsut fine so whateves. Might replace them with mpen though one day

And I also have a specific one for kennen

MPen reds
AP/lvl yellows
Mresist/lvl blues
And see above for quints
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
mfw when i do a 3v3 ranked with nightin and giantz and we stomp the enemy team because of our picks as mundo kat and malphite with 3x fortify

hey we're going to push

well we are too!

wait, coordinated 3x fortify why nothing happen
And they're not really the same thing, the metagames are completely different

In act, the EU is the whole reason the US has a tank top, AP mid, support/carry bot with a tanky jungler.
Before the EU raped us with it, the US had something like AP top, carry mid, support/tanky bot.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm calling a double heal bot meta coming up soon with the recent nerf to heals. (I.e kayle/nid + support bot)

But it's pretty specific, but I've been whomped a number of times from double heal bot lately, sustained lanes are the current fotm, and when bot can be sustained along with mid and top, the laning phase is lasting an extra 10 minutes and it's still a giant passive farmfest