Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I watched enough to finally make it on Anime Champions most watched thread of the org xD

ur belt is proud of u
Pidda's spirit animal
I watched enough to finally make it on Anime Champions most watched thread of the org xD

i should be a champion aswell ;c
cage the gargoyle
If we were to go off of MAL, which I actually update regularly, I might be a little higher. :3

Also, the wait for the 40min episode of Fate/Stay was worth it!

Fate/Stay Night UnBlW episode 12

And also,

One Piece episode 676

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post

i should be a champion aswell ;c

Well you certainly beat a few of the the time watched spots. I'll update that, as for the "watched" I'm just about to reach 200 so if you can keep up xD

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
If we were to go off of MAL, which I actually update regularly, I might be a little higher. :3

Also, the wait for the 40min episode of Fate/Stay was worth it!

Fate/Stay Night UnBlW episode 12

And also,

One Piece episode 676

Give me the link to your MAL signature thing and then I can put that on the member list if you want it updated.
Too bad, guys, I got 3rd place. :3
Btw, do I get any invitation or something? If so where do I find them..?
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Give me the link to your MAL signature thing and then I can put that on the member list if you want it updated.

MAL has a signature thing?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.