6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
I dunno? if it is... muh bad!

Of course it is.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Mod day request
Okay, Sahee I know how you feel about changing mods, but please hear me out on this one. I really think this would be cool.

Tomorrow we should have a mod day! If Sahee approves it, here's how it would be:

We will have requests going on this thread for what mods we want. Here would be my idea of a great day. (This will be very scheduled)

It will start at about 5:00 P.M. GMT and go to about 3:00 A.M. GMT.

Here would be my idea of a great day, but of course suggestions are welcome and requested.

5:00-7:00 Throwing Star
7:00-9:00 Rock Em Sock Em
9:00-11:00 Dual Pistols
11:00-1:00 Baron
1:00-3:00 Ultimate Long Swords

Of course, we could change it on the hour too. Come on guys lets get some mod suggestions!

Please, Sahee, If everybody wants this can we do it? It would really be great fun just to do for a day, and it would be very well scheduled. Best of all, you wouldn't have to do a thing, and I would switch it back to Crazy ambos settings at the end! So what do you say?
Made this opner and i tried it, it works, but its not the greatest. i like it tho
Attached Files
1111comp2.rpl (13.8 KB, 7 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm fighting with the urge just to close the topic >.<, but I'll explain why.
We had 2 forum attempts to do "you-pick-a-mode" shiz. It failed badly. Comming to think of it everyone wants something different, or big number just doesn't F*** care. It's impossible to chose what majority wants cause nobody wants the same.
We had it discussed in-game: still same effect.

+ my opinion as a player: those modes suxzorz >.<

And don't count on me doing anything any close to late gmt (3.am gmt is just legandarily impossible) on Sunday... I need to get up before 5 am on Monday to get to work >.<.

And yes. If you want to discuss such matters please look "x-fire" thread, search forums and ask me personally first. Thanks.
I'm not offended, so don't even try to say "I'm sorry". You did nothing wrong.
That's it.
Honestly I hate the way the server is. It is completely dead and devoid of players for a reason. I miss wushu.
Sorry if that was out of line.
X-fire
Hey peeps, get an x-fire. If you already have an account - post your x-fire name. Mine is "addars". Feel free to send invitations, telling me who you are here, so like giving me your forum names if your toribash and x-fire names are different.

We have permanent Relax All chat room, that every RelaxAllian will be invited.
it could be used to communicate when we're on different servers, or just on pc, but not playing. And to have much more communication generally.
it doesnt matter to me im just a playing and sahee is cool either way so you pick bro. I like RA cause thats what its been from the BEG.
[RelaxAll]