Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ima about ti sign up fot it whats the pot?
-----
and i need an invite xD
Last edited by chimmy12; Oct 16, 2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys L0rd again, i'm sure Eternal was past allies with you guys before so go ahead and add (NB) to the allies list Zen
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
guys im sorry i have to go for a while i do know how long but i cant be ingame for a long time maybe a couple months, i hope a can get a new computer this winter but that might not happen im banking on it but idk really. I will be on the forum and stuff, but if you guys have any questions pm me and i will answer them, it will be easier to see the msgs there thx
Originally Posted by GDubs View Post
guys im sorry i have to go for a while i do know how long but i cant be ingame for a long time maybe a couple months, i hope a can get a new computer this winter but that might not happen im banking on it but idk really. I will be on the forum and stuff, but if you guys have any questions pm me and i will answer them, it will be easier to see the msgs there thx

Good luck mate

I was thinking to start a 2v2 war today 12-13 pm eastern time +5
Ah Shit.
Zen, once I actually manage activity, I'll join back. Until, you won't be hearing much of me.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.