Toribash
To make it better: The opener is kinda lame. Symmetrical thingy (not inherently bad btw) into holdall position isn't my cuppa tea. It just gives the opener a kind of stutter that wasn't needed. The movement out of it was pretty abrupt as well. Arm movement wasn't really there until you started spinning. Held elbows, wrists, and shoulders for way too long.

What to do next: I have a replay attached that shows the kinda thing I would've done. Note: I took about 3 minutes to make this, so its just a general idea sort of thing. Another option besides what I'm showing would be a grab with the left hand that you can see going past ukes body before I land on my feet. Also, you might want to consider editing the frames before the actual decap to put yourself in a better position. Sometimes its necessary to put in the work for a dm a second time to get the position you want for your followup hit.
Attached Files
ex.rpl (103.9 KB, 30 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I cant look at your replay cause *cough* windows 8 *cough* but I appreciate the advice
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Trying to make a full body skeet for the fun of it, but I'm stuck on the self decap, does anyone have any tips?
Attached Files
xlr awip.rpl (162.1 KB, 25 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Can I have a pretty skeet please :3
-----
Edit around when I get the breake
Attached Files
Zorow_vs_uke-24907_2818.rpl (124.8 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 15, 2015 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't feel like editing it right now, but if you break off your left wrist instead, you can rotate your chest right and get a nice backhand toss with your right hand really quick.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I don't feel like editing it right now, but if you break off your left wrist instead, you can rotate your chest right and get a nice backhand toss with your right hand really quick.

ill try that