Toribash
Hyde: Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go ;)

Sorrow: Nice stuff, I already checked it all out a while back. You should make some new stuff some time.

Anyways, here's an older head I'm trying to finish up and one of my first attempts at a cartoonishly painted thing.
I'm not a fan of the tiger but I could really use some tips on finishing up that other fella.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
nice work there jebus, the nose might need some more detail on the tiger but i dont know... it's a little hard to tell from that size, as far as the other one goes it's looking great. i like the detail
You don't say?

hmm

:D?

:V

Also can I have this head its awesome :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Organ: Thanks, I'll make sure to detail that schnauz up real good ;)

AgentP: I don't see the resemblance, but ya, close enough. Also, maybe.... I'll think about it.

Anywho, got some more stuff. Posted it in the art section for some reason...link.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Not super crazy, but I whipped this up today:

Father.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Looks cool, your tori's face looks like a kid's face in that perspective, looks pretty damn lulzie.

Also

Childish you say? Perfect! That's exactly what I was going for.

I don't know what Liberate te ex inferis means, but do know that's a pretty bass image you got derr.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Haha, just noticed that avatar...very cool.
Yours is pretty snazzy too, AgentP.
Oh and if I recall correctly "Liberate te ex inferis" is latin for "Save yourself from hell"
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Yours is pretty snazzy too, AgentP.
Oh and if I recall correctly "Liberate te ex inferis" is latin for "Save yourself from hell"

Yea your right, its a movie quote from 'Event Horizon' and isn't grammatically correct, but ya....

Anyways, I made the flames purely out of brush spam/rape. Ujelly?
I thought the brush spam/rape was assumed...