Toribash
Don't act like you're confused, you know how you act.

Don't post here again. Thanks.
I'm sorry for this technical spam(swear this is going to be the last post I ever post here)but I never played against you,talked to you,or ever seen you in game or on the forums ever,so what did I do to you ever and how is the way that I so bad?(once again sorry for technical spam but I have to know the reason.Last post here I swear)
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
I'm sorry for this technical spam(swear this is going to be the last post I ever post here)but I never played against you,talked to you,or ever seen you in game or on the forums ever,so what did I do to you ever and how is the way that I so bad?(once again sorry for technical spam but I have to know the reason.Last post here I swear)

I've seen you ingame, and you've seen me ingame. You're just a poor user.
hay guys =D im thinking of quitting Az which is my clan because its not going how I planned and im not vary fond of having to take care of the recruitment. and im not much of a abd guy so I don't really set up wars, I am indeed still in Az, please stop me if im wrong, but this seems like a family clan, and a nice one to...everyones mature,nobodys fighting, nice conversations, you know all those nice things, so I would like to ask, is this clan open for applications regarding to joining the clan? if I were to leave az ofc, thanks for reading guys means a lot, looking forward to you response. ~M0nsoom~
Originally Posted by M0nsoom View Post
hay guys =D im thinking of quitting Az which is my clan because its not going how I planned and im not vary fond of having to take care of the recruitment. and im not much of a abd guy so I don't really set up wars, I am indeed still in Az, please stop me if im wrong, but this seems like a family clan, and a nice one to...everyones mature,nobodys fighting, nice conversations, you know all those nice things, so I would like to ask, is this clan open for applications regarding to joining the clan? if I were to leave az ofc, thanks for reading guys means a lot, looking forward to you response. ~M0nsoom~

Applications are always open.
thanks: I don't expect my chances to be vary high considering many important and well known people to the game of toribash are in this clan and I, just being a simple member, wanting to join this clan, then again you do have some members that are just regular members. you have some GMs,market squads,clan mods,legends,ect ect. its a pretty nice clan you got going here, I hope when and if I make my application I might have a chance at being a part of this nice clan. but we will see, only time will tell.......
I said "Famous to the game" meaning well known, like legends are respected, you have a bunch of members that people respect like gms, legends, etc. sorry if I dident explain myself