Toribash
I really like how this clan turned out, decent members, good activity, I hope to see you guys in the big leagues.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I'm really proud of rcrichman for being one the most forum-active members in this clan! Keep up the good work!
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
I really like how this clan turned out, decent members, good activity, I hope to see you guys in the big leagues.

Thank you Frost
"Fatigue" is nothing but a foreign word to us..

-----
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
I'm really proud of rcrichman for being one the most forum-active members in this clan! Keep up the good work!

Dito ;)
-----
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
YAY ME BBK AND SOPHORA JUST WON THE CLAN WAR!!!! AGAINST AoH.
-----
Some more replays
-----
Oh ... and
-----
Btw bbk im just saying i told you i promised id be active, i went frome 13 posts to 88

we're on a good way.. hope the new novices will be active..

I do now every single week a KICKIN'DAY..
Last edited by BBKing; May 24, 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys i just woke up, i say this to let you know im available for any activities you need me for. Also i will be on alot today because of the 5 teeth missing, not much im able to eat much food items.
-----
and i cant be that active because then the gums start bleeding because its new of the siduation.
Last edited by rcrichman; May 24, 2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys! Congrats on the clan war, didn't had the chance to join tho. Maybe next time.
Btw, B4ckst4b, did you win awhile ago? I hope you did. See ya later guys.
-----
Btw, who is frost?
Last edited by Vientidos; May 24, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
sometimes i wonder where rcr downlads those jisse parkour mods. I can't see the epicness of your parkour replays
Heart of Gold
Another parkour i just did
-----
I do control M and then type in jisse and choose it
Attached Files
Swagful parkour.rpl (529.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by rcrichman; May 24, 2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump