Ranking
hello

of course

:v

also relevant to "hi"

Of course, since that is a very scary face, i also made a more child-friendly version. Gotta think of the kids, you know!

also more doodles for your perusing

blarg

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
how do you get hands so so right. is there some sort of easy tutorial which gives a little insight that you know of? I know it's mostly about experience, but, hands annoy me so much.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I get hands right? That's news to me, but thanks. :v
Anyhoo, there is a WEALTH of tutorials out there, because pretty much any artist will say that hands are evil forever. Here's one such thing, although for the most part, it's about finding a way that works for you (and a shit ton of practice, no way around that). I usually just wing it and then mess around with it until it looks less terrible, although this is by no means a recipe for an anatomically correct hand. If i am to proceed a bit more structurally, i tend to use a tapering block for the palm, and some circles for the knuckles, mostly to get the thickness right.

It's well worth having a good look at your own (and other) hand(s), so you can see the fancy little intricacies that make them look like hands (although the previously given link does a fine job of noting these as well). Also, i URGE YOU, GOOD PEOPLE, TO NEVER INTENTIONALLY HIDE HANDS AWAY IN YOUR DRAWINGS. I make it a point to not do that, because that's one sure way to never get better at drawing hands, and you can't keep hiding them forever. :I
You don't even have to draw them super detailed, quickly sketching the bare necessities of a gorillion hands is a much better learning experience than lavishly detailing two (wrong) hands.

Long story short: I'm afraid there's no easy way. :<
Last edited by Shook; Jun 18, 2015 at 02:59 AM.
fuckin' hands

anyway how hype are you for ME4 now that they've released the announce trailer

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&

i just usually get proportions horribly horribly wrong when drawing them and it looks worse than a stick hand, this block technique looks pretty versatile and the link is also useful especially in the finger arrangement.

thanks for that, if i could of shook your hand i would.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Ohohoho, you sneaky fellow. ;o

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
anyway how hype are you for ME4 now that they've released the announce trailer

EIGHT

this being on a scale from 0 to 1

so that's pretty goddamn hype

anyways here's a dog

size

his name is MURDERBAGEL
I think we're the only two people with same size same style shook avatars. This means we're part of a cult. You cannot escape from this.

Get hype.

Do you smash? I just ordered Sm4sh with the adapter and 4 controllers off of amazon. I'm so hyped god damn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu