Toribash
Well I am making as much money at work as its possible, but stile don't got enough to move out of my parents apartment, dam country with crappy pays and tons of taxes.
I am starting to get sick of overworking myself for nothing.
Gonna try to be active for these matches.
3k is for all the clan members entry or just 3k/persone?
If its for all members then it worth the chance for 90k.
maybe you can ask for a raise..? anyway.. 3k is already for the whole clan so its not really any big expense to enter..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
Ask for a raise is a good way to get fired.

oh wow.. that's tough.. anyway, it'd be awesome if you'll be active during the event if we join. there's 5 rounds of abd per match so you should definitely play
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
oh wow.. that's tough.. anyway, it'd be awesome if you'll be active during the event if we join. there's 5 rounds of abd per match so you should definitely play

Yea, you should! besides I haven't seen you play before.
Also, who are you planning to enter the event? (If you dont mind me asking)
Anyone who's willing and active can enter. I won't really restrict anyone from playing as long as they know what they're doing. Better use the Mod Central thread so I could see what mods you guys are comfortable in.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Yes yes, everyone wants to play, even me too, as long as the match doesn't interfere with my school and studies, i'm in!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yes yes, everyone wants to play, even me too, as long as the match doesn't interfere with my school and studies, i'm in!

As long it's Judo because you're OP at Judo.