Toribash
L-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-let's take this to Off Topic.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
L-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-let's take this to Off Topic.

Lets not derail the Application thread, if you post here it should be feedback for a applicant, not random spam.
what am i doing here
Age - 19

Belt - 2 Dan

Clans - Guardians, Evil

Special - Im good at many kind of art techniques painting, drawing, texturing.. lately im really interested in Design and im learning how to use at masterlevel the CS5 pack (it's a loooooooong wa

Infractions - some for doubleposting or useless post, not serious stuff. All of them expired or lifted

About Myself - Well.. My name is Panu, im Finnish, I've been living in Finland since the 2000, Im a bit bored here so im planning to travel to somewhere else. I like to travel to Spain and other countries. And atm my dream is to go and try to live there for a while, probably once i will finish the university of graphic design i wanna do.
I like philosophy, i like the concept of perception, which i believe it can be totally different from a person to another. Im a quite abstract figure thats why ppls likes me. (doesnt mean I look like I came out from Guernica)
About toribash i like texturing, making art in general, having fun with interesting ppls and have also serious talks sometime. I kinda dont like trolls, beggers, ppls that annoys to much or smartass.
Last thing: i speak several languages as , Finnish, Swedish and English, a bit of spanish, .... and I wanna ofc learn Spanish

I hope this was it Thanks
I like you, but could you try a free-form application? We kinda require that ^^
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Yeah, if you remade your app as free form I would say yes.
pls
No problem, and we'll be waiting.

Compared to recent applicants, you're a breath of fresh air.
pls