Endurance Onslaught 6.0
How do I prove that uke is me, I do not do shit like that...
-----
Fixed the app
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 8, 2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well im just gonna give him my yes
hes worked hard and I see a good amount of improvement
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
You still have some unrealistic movements, and sometimes your twists don't seem to flow all the way around as needed, i mean, you have really improved a tremendous amount. But try not to do a NutHug launch so often.

Your punches are nice, and your flow on the ground is good, I don't know, i would say trial teacher.
So... Right now i'm about to make an app c; Heres my replays, Sometimes i either choose to do stiff spar or Flow spar, I'm gonna show a flowish movement spar what i did with rex. I'm actually rex on that spar though. I'm on the blue side to be exact and he left after starting ze spar so..., Ish glitched s;. Plus these are the only 2 good sparring replays i have so far. I haven't sparred in weeks.

EDIT: I forgot the spar i did with Sonny i made a month ago, And i've actually made an application before i got dis good ;p, I improved alot.
Attached Files
Wip spar with rex.rpl (248.9 KB, 4 views)
spar with tic 2.rpl (828.9 KB, 4 views)
spar with sonny.rpl (593.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Rolandman; Aug 10, 2013 at 05:48 AM.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
How can I expect you to teach if you can't reeeaaaad. it's a no anyways, movement could use a bit more work.
I came here to laugh at you
I'm giving a no on Lushsmoke. I will go ahead and give you a chance to change my mind though, post another replay please, because you defs aren't bad.
I came here to laugh at you
Here, please CNC the other why you said no
Attached Files
Lushsmoke vs orson66.rpl (399.2 KB, 5 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)