Ranking
as an adventure mode player the new update is consistently impressing me

if only it wasn't so easy now, i think that's a bug. combat is easy as hell now
im here to ruin your fun
I can't play adventurer mode with the new DF due to huge lag times between pressing a key and an action; however fortress mode works just fine.
send a screenie; have to relearn the game. Haven't seen nothing really new yet other than the menus, the embarkment changes and the tree physics.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Loads of new plants, fruits, flowers, ...

and items probably I think I saw something new on the item embark screen when I tried it I don't remember though.Let's also don't forget the new "dwarven mind"
dwarfs have future dreams etc also I also heard they will get angry if you assign them a labor they don't want to do like surgeon or something leading many "fun things.

Sorry I haven't being posting a lot here lately because I have been waiting for the dwarf therapist (not the working one the one from splintermind) to get updated also I have been trying Cataclysm DDA a post apocalyptic,survival roguelike game which is really awesome!
and also trying to get to a drawing daily schedule

If anyone wants the Dwarf therapist for 0.40.03 get it from here:
Link

Note:It works but it's updated from an older version of Dwarf therapist which means some features won't be there
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=448782
^ Cata thread

Also is there anything new regarding building in DF? I want to make new traps :o
-----
Did the injury system change?..
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 17, 2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I want dfhack to be updated, it's pretty close.
Why? I hate cluttered up rocks everywhere, and it's going way too slow since 0.34, so I use dfhack to speed that process up.
f=m*a syens
Updated first post
Changed: "Spoiler: Extra tips and words posted by members" in Extras(will have to add more)
and fixed some things here and there more updates coming soon when I get the time
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Looks nice

thanks I also added music button "For teh lolz"
try it out

EDIT:Well I also want to share these awesome Cheatsheets for dwarf fortress gonna be adding them on the first post but I don't know when really xP
There you go: http://imgur.com/a/U1T4q
they are really helpful.

I also have a lot of wiki posts and things that are helpful and I want to share with you guys
Last edited by KillTheCook; Jul 23, 2014 at 02:39 PM.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
A walk around my fortress:

spoiler

Usually I call my fortress and community "Ace ace the ace of ace ace" ... everything just ace. But I didn't do that here because I thought it would fail.

It's been going for almost 3 years now.
Last edited by Rai; Sep 4, 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: spoil pls
f=m*a syens