Toribash
No. I am threatening because you are such an igfnorent little prick. You have no respect. Now shut the hell up, or I'm kicking you. And I don't fucking care what kaz says. You never helped the clan when you were the leader, and you won't help even when you are my subordinate.
i like cats
I'm not ignorant, I'm persistent with an opinion.

I respect people as much as they respect me.

I couldn't help the clan because of school and funerals.

Go ahead and kick me, bruce. If it's what makes you happy, knock yourself out.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Sigh. Could either of you be more childish? You both could be more polite and understanding of each other. Bruce, you know poppo is a troll and doesn't mean half the things he says. Poppo, you know bruce doesn't like you (and is most likely distraught right now).
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I feel sorry for Bruce.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Bruce, my condolences for your grandma, I know exactly how you feel, my grandma died too, and I lost most of my most important family members due to aging/drugs.
Unfortunately, this is no excuse to threaten someone(even Pops, ye know?), specially in a forum. I know you hate him, and stuff(tired to type), but don't ever act like this again. Okay? ♥

Also Pops, do I really need to write you this lecture? Stop acting like a Zayex.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Hahaaa... Too funny. Anyways, back on track. Enough chit-chat in the inactive-ness thread. Let's go to General Chat insteeeaaaad!
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I was in-active for the past 3 or 4 days, because I was trying to spend time with family.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
I'll make sure next time, Ult, and again, I still won't be on, on Thursdays and Fridays, until the end of the month.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.