Toribash
Reply to application
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
I'm sorry it didn't work out ;-; What did you major in at college? Anyway, back to clan stuff; I like you so far. You're very polite and seem pretty laid back and intelligent XD Are you into art or video making? I'm leaning towards a yes right now. Though you'll have to make sure you're active. We need our members posting ;)

My major in college was Engineering Mechanics. I appreciate your compliments but I am sad to say I am not into art or video making. I do happen to be active on the forums. I also will post to you or anyone else of importance if I will be away for a while.
Last edited by Dogburn; May 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Accidently messed up the quotation.
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Adrian ....
in raku.

Well welcome Adrian. I know you and you know me so no need for formalities.
Be active or you'll get kicked faster than you can say "raku".

Who in the name of our great lord ballzac are you?
pe
nis
He's a newish member, recently promoted.

But yeah, activity would be nice yo.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
He was back when you were a member as well :P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
I may be forgetting. take this to General chat please people.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Question of my application
Not to be rude or impatient but I would just like to know. Is my application pending, declined, or accepted but yet to send invitation?
Originally Posted by Dogburn View Post
Not to be rude or impatient but I would just like to know. Is my application pending, declined, or accepted but yet to send invitation?

Patience, young Jedi.
If you could be more active, then yes.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by Dogburn View Post

Heheh, yeah we like to discuss applications. You have not been denied though.
[sigpic][/sigpic]