Toribash
No, cause no.
I have my reasons, but not that important.

If the ones who voted apathy for Tay don't vote for him today i will just reject aswell.

And lol, I just saw it, and laughed hard, srsly.
I offended someone! About damn time. You got rejected first though. This is reminding me of the "you can't fire me. I quit!" thing. Well, you can't quit because you're unemployed.

So, does Rai agree ^^
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Whatever.
Do not post here again unless you're applying.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Hey, I'd like to make an attempt to join.

My name is Kwame, but I'd prefer to be called by my in-game name or Kt. I'm 16 years old and will be turning 17 in June. I started playing in 2009 and have been slightly on and off with my forum activity, but I'm hoping i can change that by joining. My favorite mod is Wushu which I've been playing a for while.

I'd like to join mainly because i noticed that i knew a few of your clan members and i really just wanna join a clan where i can talk and fit in (hopefully). I can't make textures or do anything too extraordinary, but I am decent at drawing and have been trying to pick up photoshop. As for what i can contribute I can't really say much because I don't have special talents but maybe I can find another way to help. Thank you for your time and for looking at my application.

( Sadly I lost all my Wushu replays when I switched computers so I won't be able to post those. )
no