Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no serious wolf i want u to explain how u feel hard done by
cant fix it if you dont tell us wolf
Last edited by AusKingd0m; May 8, 2011 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Wolf you should stay why because aside from p0p,Ny,and Aus Your the one that i look up to because Ny and Aus listen to you more so if you feel like your not getting respected well you are cause even if it doesnt look like it your the one thats leads the example of posting everyday which motivates us to post and remember that ranks dont mean anything its just something b4 your name thats all the only ranks that mean anything are ldr and co ldr everything under that is equal thats how i like to think of it so plz stay
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Auskingd0m: I feel that people In this clan do not take me seriously. As of humor, I my stand far out, but do not hold that against me. I do not want to feel like nobody else enjoys my thoughts, my ideas, etc...
Do not even bring grammar, or the promotion into this. I can be the completely perfect member, or I can be the worst that there has been.
This is based off of my thoughts of others respect.
I have demeanered myself down on grammar every time I felt under appreciated.
As of now, I will type at my full potential, but that is only if others can respect me.
That includes disregarding my request, and posting of how 'silly' you think my completely serious thread is.
Last edited by Skolfe; May 8, 2011 at 06:21 AM.
hey grammar is no issue at all bro none at all
request we talk about but we couldnt stickie ur threads because of our warning from uric
i added ur loan shop didnt i (which earns u brownie points from me)
as far as the acadmy goes good idea we arnt adding it yet till we have the idea perfected like i said we are still kinda getting going wait a bit u are respected and loved, just keep ur posts better thats the only issue
-----
EDIT: you should have pm p0pcorn, nyster and I about ur issues remember that next time pl0x ;)
Last edited by AusKingd0m; May 8, 2011 at 06:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[OLDA][EXTREME]
This has nothing to do with threads. And not just the leaders alone.

It may not seem like it, but the disrespect of myself can be found weaves through all of the threads.
Originally Posted by Nyster View Post
Omfg so depressed. Missed my freaking school's music video because of a dumb gay ap exam. @$^@!

I haven't found a pic of me yet, but this is our schools music video. So awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KfLO-Jntds

ur school has some creepy ppl
[OLDA][EXTREME]