Toribash
@war:
Oh thanks, that would be cool man

But I can't have it for free, I'll donate 30-40k ( depending on how much tc I'll have then) to fl0w since you're in the clan :]

@snake

I wish I knew that earlier xD. Now I barely have time for tb, another mp game is out of question :[
the free version was relised jsut on june, so you could not know ;p
so we play it with Bojan ;p epicness

Originally Posted by snake View Post
Dodging enemy aircraft fire at night on slow helicopter without any weapons, playing hide n seek with enemy armored vehicles, and some other epic things like Bojan killed enemy pilot using dragunov, or when we dragged criticaly injured olik back to trenches during airstrike, when bombs explode closer and closer to you on a few meters distance

tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Yeah, I was in ARMA II today. Played on some cool server where ppl wasn't new to the game. It was really exciting when 20 of us got into 2 choppers and attacked the enemy base. I mean, it was like in the movies, jumping out the heli and getting into fight in town. Then tank entered town so we just hide in buildings, then some guy with the rpg kill it and we advanced toward some kind of church but there were like 3 BMPs so we called the arty strike and the whole church was destroyed :P then we press onward, and I got killed by a sniper. :P
It was awesome!
JOIN US! :P
I really need to get used to that game.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Ok those two posts convinced me. I'm getting this game and I can't wait to give it a try

I'll alse quote you two on the JollyR games board, maybe we can convince some of them ( preferably hippybob) to get this game.

Btw do you guys have skype? Feel free to add me if you do: abiss1337
Good Zalmaxis! We will add u on Skype. Our little platoon is getting bigger! :} Also, I know how we will call our self FAF. Flow Armed Forces. Making the patch and logo now. :]
logo and patch is same thing bojan ;p thats just one image ;p
anyway ill throw on dropbox squad file ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15