Toribash
Oyasumi Punpun and Koe No Katachi are some definite must reads...

And though I've only read the first volume,.. Hunter x Hunter maybe.. :x
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Haven't read those, but steel ball run is really good so far. You get background stories out of a lot of the antagonists. I expected it to turn really shitty after it introduced fiction elements, but it really didn't.

Yeah, I keep a list of manga i like

Last edited by Lazors; Sep 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
O-Parts Hunter.

In french it's "Satan 666" Idk why ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
O-Parts Hunter.

In french it's "Satan 666" Idk why ^^

One of the worst manga i've ever read, imo.
Anime might be better, idk.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
gimme an example of what you read.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Add Tokyo Ghoul as a manga suggestion.. It's so good.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
gimme an example of what you read.

I posted a list earlier on this page.
Sorry if i seemed rude, by the way.
Originally Posted by CloneZero View Post
I am looking for an anime with good significant character progression and a great story line any suggestions?

Guilty Crown is pretty cool
cage the gargoyle
Oh lol I didn't see that sorry. no you are not rude, is just that I'm not good in english so maybe this is my rude answer, with my rude words, who give you doubts but no ^^

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Kissxsis

I see what are your taste... ha ha
Seriously could you explain more precisly why you don't like this manga?