Toribash
i was just checking and an idea like that is easy to rip even if its not the same exact thing. but oh well he dont care.

work on ur lighting in the BP
its not the same.... its not even similar... but well... i didnt use his example because i havent seen it until today... you can check it out... (the day i created the acount) and the render is free to use... its in google images so... im allowed to do to what i want with it...
so i dont know why you made such a discussion about it
im glad your friend doesnt care.. he shouldnt...
what lightning?
shemen: dont worry i can fix that... but i like the pinkish color in the sig
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
no no no, unless ur gay tony u dont

maffia is a dark theme with black n white , and rackets and corruption in it, not that think colour... add some smoke or dust. some faded image of the protagonist beating someone up
color choice is personal Shemen, you don't really have to stick with the theme... that's kinda what art is about lol. Add your own spin to something
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
i personally think that the sig is quite well done... i dont really need to change anything... maybe the title lol
shemen you have to think out the box make it creative sometimes
edit:
doesnt convince me much but well.... im posting it....
Last edited by Aitor21; Feb 27, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
heh, I'm not quite the "artist" type, so I don't know anything about the low/high quality
but I do like the style of it, I think it looks cool =)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
if u look at the top right u see earase marks ore some type of smudge other than that looks like a slop of c4d with an overlay or soft light