Toribash
plz can i join? why? because ize iz crazy! LOOK @ MY SIGNATURE!!!
and also coz ur clan has the best name & players ever!!!& u r totally awesome!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by KPenguin12; Jul 4, 2008 at 08:48 PM.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
I see. You're not with toribash even for a month, you didn't post any replays or anything, so I guess we won't progress. Check first post in this thread please, or just use common sense. If I'd allow everyone into RA that asks "plz can I join?" I'd have over a hundred people here. What makes you special, and can you really play? And I know everyone thinks they rock, but show me some example, or just play with me, and please, unlike manhulk - if I tell you once that you are not getting into RA, don't ask me 5minutes later, on forum. That ain't gonna change a thing, I suppose.
Now that I rarely or almost never invite new players... the answer would most probably be no. Though I'd give you a chance. Catch ya later.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Username: Scheczudio
Belt: 7nd Dan
Reason you want to join: I want to be in a chillaxed clan B), which is active, and have high expectations of it's members. Like this one :]
Modes: Mainly wushu and judo
Anything else: I was in [unce] for 7 months, and was a co-leader for a while.
I loved it there, but I left because most of the members in it were starting to be inactive.
The leader and I tried our hardest to revive the clan, but it didn't work out.

Other than that, I live in Australia, and my timezone is GMT+10 :]
I love playing my bass because it's got that umph feel to it x]
I also like swimming, boxing and kickboxing (@-.-)=@
Oh, and I like to use smileys

My repay thread I made a while ago:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=36004

I still have a long way to go, especially with relaxing and such but I would love to give it a go and get better at it ;)

A few replays out of the above thread 4 easy access x)
Attached Files
wushu1.rpl (62.4 KB, 6 views)
wushu1(sp).rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
wushu2.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
wushu3.rpl (30.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Jul 8, 2008 at 10:50 AM.
[A L P H A]
Hey Schec, I like you playing, I love the way you post, and so do people in clan. Pigeon with pm is sent. Basically you're in same situation as lys - play with me, and if nothing bad happens -dress up with clan t-shirt (read: add tag to your name). yo!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"