Toribash
asking us the name of every trick that exists is kinda pointless when you have club540
http://www.club540.com/tricktionary
just look at some of the basic tricks that constitute more complex ones and find one that looks like yours
oh yeah
i feel stupid for not thinking of that earlier .-.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i feel stupid for not thinking of that earlier .-.

you dont need to, there are plenty of resources around the forums but its hard to find and dig them all out.

i would also link you the tricktionary thread with replay replicas of some of the tricks, but i dont actually know where it is (if someone reading does know, please share obviously)
oh yeah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Hello ORMO!

I need help with this replay, because i dont know how i can continue this.
Thanks
Attached Files
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
ok, I am back, this time i doubt ill be able to fix this one.

Question 1:Is the acrobatic move I am attempting unnecessary?

Question 2:Would it make more sense on the way down to try and get on my feet asap to rebuild the speed, and flow? Or Is landing on the hand than transitioning better?

Question 3: Does this even look good?
Attached Files
this looks okish.rpl (52.7 KB, 7 views)
what are good ways to pull off late flips?
Last edited by pusga; Oct 13, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
thx bb
-----
Well i was fucking around in sp and i thought of, why not make it challenging, so i decided to play a game where only the left side of your body can touch the ground your head is also included. this is what ive gotten so far.

I challenge ormo players to make a decent replay with my challenge
Attached Files
[T] Lefty.rpl (153.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 14, 2015 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Well at the end of the replay i try to do a couple flash kicks, i find that i cant land it properly without doing some unrealistic things, any tips on how to land it but keep the flash kicks?
Attached Files
[T][WIP] Alone.rpl (119.9 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: