Toribash
Originally Posted by cloren View Post
i need to find a solution on how to put shaders in my laptop.

new graphics card. Thats the only solution.
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
Originally Posted by taran View Post
new graphics card. Thats the only solution.

So what Graphics card do i need to buy?
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
/Rant Can somebody tell me what I dont date at my school dont girls understand... It's not like I'm good luooking or popular. As a matter of fact I'm a pretty big asshole to people at my school yet there are always girls trying to go out with me.. I fucking hate it.. I know people say its fun to date in highschool but its not. Its a waste of god damn money and time. Rant/
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
/Rant Can somebody tell me what I dont date at my school dont girls understand... It's not like I'm good luooking or popular. As a matter of fact I'm a pretty big asshole to people at my school yet there are always girls trying to go out with me.. I fucking hate it.. I know people say its fun to date in highschool but its not. Its a waste of god damn money and time. Rant/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada

actually it is alot of fun but alot of wasting money.
And your a lucky one man
i dont get any date at all even i have looks *im not bragging*
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?