Toribash
I seriously cannot listen to death metal...

I'd rather listen to the original one over and over again than listen through the death metal one, even once...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Loje, death metal is one of the best music genres, you better learn to love it! >:U
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
classic rock, like CCR, and well regular rock and metal... where you actually could hear what they are singing...

and beside that almost everything else is "listenable"...

I like the "it's friday" genre but the song is shit...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Anyways here's some rap I actually like.

-----
<3
Last edited by fluffykat; Mar 25, 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fuck.
Originally Posted by loje View Post
classic rock, like CCR, and well regular rock and metal... where you actually could hear what they are singing...

and beside that almost everything else is "listenable"...

I like the "it's friday" genre but the song is shit...

If you can't hear what they're singing, you just need to listen to more of it. You'll learn to hear it.
Brubs, death metal, best? You man, are odd. It might be good for some freaks who think that all that shit is cool, but it is just retarded. Normal metal is good, death metal is ugly.

Fluffs, I herd MSI. I was listening to that in one of my boredom/depression phases. Got sick of it very fast tho. D:
Last edited by MaDBoY94; Mar 25, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I love any genre of metal, just has be good :p
Depends on the band too.
-----
Originally Posted by MaDBoY94 View Post
Fluffs, I herd MSI. I was listening to that in one of my boredom/depression phases. Got sick of it very fast tho. D:

It's beautiful D:
Last edited by fluffykat; Mar 25, 2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fuck.
Just how is death metal ugly? You sure you're not thinking of black metal?
But it might also be that Sweden has one of the biggest death metal scenes, there's even a sub-genre called Swedish Death Metal.

Just a few awesome death metal bands: Amon Amarth, Dethklok, Souldrainer, Arch Enemy, Pantokrator (Pantokrator is a christian death metal band btw :3)