Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I forgot about this.

I'll try to take pictures of me as soon as possible.
How many pictures are allowed?

Might have to wait since I broke my camera..
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Alrighty.

First of all, it was way too empty for my taste ;) So I introduced some new shapes and let the geometry overlap more. Then I used gradients, mostly in burn layers, to get the higher contrast colour scheme, which is more typical for my sets. A bit additional burn, shade, smudge, edge filter and I had the style I like best. The new eyes fit better to the new head imho, but they aren't style-specific for me.
Kiss lips at the bag were coincidence, I found them funny enough to keep them ;)
A point of criticism for me is that it looks messy.
The big focus point of the head from Ben was that it was simple yet very "present".
That's the main point I liked about his head. I think you over did it a bit.

This is just me whining Fluxit, take the criticism or don't pay attention to it ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
No, that's fine, of course. I completely agree that my version of the head is too busy for the set. I just took it as base and transformed it in something that I like better ;)
no no, that is perfect, remember, i want to see what YOUD do with it, not what id like, i want to see something different. i like it, keep up the good work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Can I participate in more than one duel at a time? If so I also had ago at Bendover's, his was quite fun

I love the metal shine effect I managed to make on this one.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-