Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I might have to fix the setup, but this is what I have for now.
-----
EDIT: Dobby's Sailor Moon is old, i had to update it.
Attached Files
!nin - arabian.rpl (68.2 KB, 18 views)
!nin - updated sailor moon.rpl (76.7 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by avenue; Nov 9, 2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
ifred. im sorry to disagree with you but if you take a look at the replays that are accepted you can see that there are lots of unrealistic replays.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
here to challenge the sailor moon off
-----
Raiz
Attached Files
Flash - twikfloooo.rpl (267.3 KB, 45 views)
Raiz.rpl (128.1 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by Flash; Nov 9, 2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ninjakid57,

I regret to inform you that the three tricks you have posted have been denied. They're unrealistic and really twitchy, feel free to try again when you feel appropriate.

Sincerely, Chilledon
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post
ifred. im sorry to disagree with you but if you take a look at the replays that are accepted you can see that there are lots of unrealistic replays.

ok
didn't want to be that guy, but
1. two wrongs don't make a right, its stupid to accept unrealistic replays because "we already accepted unrealistic replays"
2. The reasons as to why your replays were denied aren't necessarily because they're "unrealistic" per say. Toribash realism differs dramatically from irl realism. When people say "unrealistic" in toribash it generally refers to something like "getting into awkward positions" in replays, or twitchyness. The fact of the matter is that your replays weren't as smooth as the ones that we've previously accepted. That and you do get your tori into some awkward "unrealistic" positions, unlike those that we have already. You were pretty stiff and it didn't look like you had as much of a grasp over the idea of tricking as we've seen before.
I mean all of this in the best way possible, try to take what I've said as a reason to strive to get better. Look up some references and spend more time copying movements and just trying to get the general feel of it all down better.
ORMO|Retired
You shouldn't feel bad about your replay not getting in the Tricktionary.
Just take this as an opportunity, working harder to create another one because you'll just
gain more knowledge and self-achievement through the work and effort put into your practices. Obstacles are only there for you surpass.
Originally Posted by mackanak01 View Post

There are no disagreements. This is a dictatorship*. I am law. I give the law to flash, dobby, chilledon, pr1, and ifred. What they say goes, just work harder.

Also, pr1 and flash pretty much broke it down.

*you are free to challenge our opinions, but know that you'd be challenging the whole council's opinion. There will be no disagreements though.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯