Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by lukester11 View Post
For the Rvng head im going to be really awkward and ask if you can do 2 heads because i cant make up my mind can i have one as dark red visor and the other with a dark purple visor.

You can have a dark red visor with a purple lower part of the head, or vice versa. If you ask for two heads, you might accidentally pick a color someone else would like to have.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
sorry for the misunderstanding but i meant to just see which one looked best and picked that one not have two heads :L But i like the sound of the dark red visor and purple lower part anyway so i would prefer that if possible.
I want to make an excutive action Anyone in the clan should wear the Head. They just must special order it to what they like

David Moderated Message:
Not a fan.
Last edited by David; Aug 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I want to make an excutive action Anyone in the clan should wear the Head. They just must special order it to what they like

I'm not sure if that is a good idea, since some members of the clan like the head they're wearing atm, and I think members should be able to choose how their tori looks.
Oheythere ic0n
I want anyone here to make me a head and hand texture only set with art style of this band logo:

*Please
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
That image ain't working bro.

Basically typography. Some enchantments, nothing special, photoshopped leaves away in the MineCraft one etc.. Some of the thumbnails I made for MineCone channel:

sometimes i feel like i don't have a paartner. sometimes I feel like my only friend is the cityyyy i live in the ciiiity of angels looooonely as iiii am together we cryyyyy

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

Basically typography. Some enchantments, nothing special, photoshopped leaves away in the MineCraft one etc.. Some of the thumbnails I made for MineCone channel:

sometimes i feel like i don't have a paartner. sometimes I feel like my only friend is the cityyyy i live in the ciiiity of angels looooonely as iiii am together we cryyyyy

Red hot chili peppers for the win
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

Aye, sorry about the broken photo

Here's a link instead:

http://www.ckyalliance.com/forum/lof...php?t1556.html

this is a link to a thread where there are many different versions of the logo. My request is the head be in the colour scheme and art style of the first version.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I don't know. I haven't made heads in a very long time so it would just look like crap.

New thumbnail:

shakalaka

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Actually I'm gonna redo this as a clan logo, I'm going to keep my style in lettering but, like add a different design and so forth, just not a head xD I'll probably put it in like this tricked out box or something, keeping it simple.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My rough draft do something with it.

No one has addressed my work of art as the new logo in fact I think you guys forgot about it