Toribash
Hmm, I like the replay. I have never seen any nograb replays from you. I didnt like the pose though, but it didnt ruin the replay ;)

Other than that, I love your self control. The simultant capacity in your replays is great. Good job.

9/10

~~~

I tried to make a total DM thing. Its wasnt very good though :P

I will post it later. But until then, here's a madman, in negative ED :U
Attached Files
backwardsmadman.rpl (151.0 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Jul 30, 2009 at 07:16 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Well, when I watched this rpl for the 1st time, I was like WHAT. Many dms in some frames + kicking those dm'd joints into random directions = looked like uke asploded.

~~

I'm not good at sp anymore ;_;
Attached Files
!zero.rpl (143.0 KB, 12 views)
!one.rpl (74.9 KB, 7 views)
!two.rpl (182.2 KB, 8 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I'm sorry, but I cant see why they're any bad. I like the "!zero" one. I like lift-up kicks :>
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
★★★★★
1st rpl - Niiiiiiceee oneee, looks really stylish etc.
2nd rpl - Hmm, looks not bad, just get those wrists/ankles

~

Maybe they're not bad, but they aren't good neither :v Imo they're much worse than ones I did before.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Thank you. And yeah, I agree with you at the part that they're not better than your other ones, but I like them still.

And here are some of me sambo rpls.
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit that backwardsmadman 2nd kick my balls fell off 3rd time! :OOO

Very Nice replays up thar, cba to watch all from beznick jtank and tempo :O

Btw that !zero one will suck unless you stop hurting yourself. It was a clean one and then you break your nipple, wtf.
Err, cant comment yours.

So I will topic Tempo's

Sambo mayhem: Didnt like the starter

But the DM was fast and creative. Destroyed the pecs from behind the neck. I like the DMing overall, and the pose. Then again all your replays are amazing.

Same Shit allDay: Same as the other, but the opener looked better.
The DMing on this one was very quick, and it looked like you were taking your time on that one, taking limbs one by one in the start.

Heres mine.

No DM, just something fun JtanK and I did.
Attached Files
Sly-JtanK1.rpl (552.4 KB, 8 views)
Nice one. Your running style is great :o
Well, the reason for that is mainly a lot of training and you're after all the leaer of RL. I wish I could run like that ._.

And here is my entry for the "delay" comp, but it was unfortunately invalid so I'm posting it here to get some feedback :3
★★★★★