Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cyber: Challenged your replay
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17416
Brody: Nice app. At least you read it, :P

All Praise Randy.

-----------------------------

http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17419
Response to Cyber's response. Come at me bro!
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:33 AM.
yes from me. He is chill ingame. And compliments me
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17418

Unlimita challenged me..idk how long this will go on..
Last edited by Cyber1337; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
I like this Brody fellow.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
please let me join oblivion by toribishu
Questions
Writing a freeform application is encouraged. These questions are meant to be guidelines only.

===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:
Skype toribishu/ it says Austin dowdy
--- List your alternate accounts:
toribishu2

---(insert any other relevant contact information requirement here)

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
um I like toribash, and I play toribash, and my name on toribash was because I said toribash and sneezed. so it is toribishu that is about it I don't have anything else to say other than im retarted.

.=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?i was betrayed and I need a clan to go to because corrupted my previos clan betray me and screwed me over. I suck at spelling.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC? everyday im on and the forum I will see what I can do and try hard.i was previously in corrupted.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
not really.

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? help him first and stay in the room.

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do? po from kongfo panda. he fights.

*Read the first post thoroughly before proceeding with the application process. Failure to do so may result in automatic rejection.
Due to obvious love for this brody fellow, i have sent the invite. Welcome to the clan ^_^
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
i says yes to toribishu after listening to his story on why he left
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
So my vote is irrelevant? Thanks guys.. hahaha. I would've said yes anyway. And as for toribishu....I'll have to say maybe.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm no fan of toribishu, due to all the times I've seen him ragequit. I give a no, no matter what.
-----
~~~DOUBLE POST

Congratz on the invite, Brody! I talked to him earlier today and he's a really cool guy.

Sick replay too, Ultima
Last edited by Mayifli; Apr 3, 2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so sorry
mayifli I already told you I don't rage anymore I am over that if you replay makes a difference I don't care I really like this clan and I want to join if your reply is so big of a difference fine don't let me in but I would like to be in read my post of the app on page 26. mayifli doesn't have to hold a grudge.
-----
oh and my vote is toribishu gets in shh don't tell people it isn't me shhh secretive. I Vote toribishu even no im not in oblivion
Last edited by Toribishu; Apr 3, 2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump