Toribash
L Application!

Hello all !!! I am aespa, Jazmin irl

About me:

I am a 20-year-old Argentine player (GMT-3) . I used to watch my brother play all the time Toribash when I was little (2012/13), he taught me a little but he didn't let me play much because he wanted to have the control all the time .I ended up leaving the idea of playing because of that. Few months ago, my brother left me the computer full time since he now uses a laptop to work and doesn't play games that much anymore, so i can play games whenever i want!! . I was playing Sims 3 when he told me to start playing Toribash because i was searching for another game i can relax while playing, so i give it another try and fell in love!! Since then, almost every night when I get home from work (office secretary, on vacation now so not working at the moment) i make food and start playing.

I like to watch soccer, tennis and volleyball in my free time. Used to play them but lately I don't have the time. I also love listening to music while I play.

I mostly play boxshu and lenshu but I enjoy aikido too.

I would like to join to have more fun and meet new people since sometimes the game is very lonely. I already met some members of the clan and they all seem like very kind and funny people to me!! Caption and Zack told me I should apply and I think it's a good idea to try!!

I'm already in the discord but was a little shy to talk jijij
Thats all !
Originally Posted by aespa View Post
L Application!

Hello all !!! I am aespa, Jazmin irl

About me:

I am a 20-year-old Argentine player (GMT-3) . I used to watch my brother play all the time Toribash when I was little (2012/13), he taught me a little but he didn't let me play much because he wanted to have the control all the time .I ended up leaving the idea of playing because of that. Few months ago, my brother left me the computer full time since he now uses a laptop to work and doesn't play games that much anymore, so i can play games whenever i want!! . I was playing Sims 3 when he told me to start playing Toribash because i was searching for another game i can relax while playing, so i give it another try and fell in love!! Since then, almost every night when I get home from work (office secretary, on vacation now so not working at the moment) i make food and start playing.

I like to watch soccer, tennis and volleyball in my free time. Used to play them but lately I don't have the time. I also love listening to music while I play.

I mostly play boxshu and lenshu but I enjoy aikido too.

I would like to join to have more fun and meet new people since sometimes the game is very lonely. I already met some members of the clan and they all seem like very kind and funny people to me!! Caption and Zack told me I should apply and I think it's a good idea to try!!

I'm already in the discord but was a little shy to talk jijij
Thats all !

Grab a seat by the bar and have a beer! You've been accepted, just come by the discord!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I want some Liquor
Helloo, name's Xyzw, I'm from Argentina (UTC-3), I've been playing toribash since 2014, took a few breaks along the way and started playing consistently again 2 months ago, meeting new people and making some friends, I'm 19 years old (born 27/3/2005). I like to criticize and review series, movies, games, and I'm in love with the Metal Gear solid series, Resident Evil and particularly Shadow of the Colossus, which is my favorite game. My favorite series is Breaking Bad, and I've watched it twice (probably going for the third when I have time) I fell in love with this series because of its cinematographic beauty. I used to watch anime until the industry started producing crap, but one anime I really liked is Monster. For movies I'm not sure which one could be my favorite, but I really love the Matrix series and John Wick series. I'm also a hardcore Geometry Dash player, and have been practicing very consistently in the last year, being my hardest completion Hatred by Azuler4. When it comes to toribash I mostly play boxshu (I really like how theory works here, pretty much like chess but way more complex) I also like sparring and doing parkour, and having a nice chat with people (I can talk about pretty much anything philosophical, political, about games, movies, series...) I'm not really interested in the competitive side of the game, what I really like is doing a good looking replay and chatting with people. Last year I was studying Language and Literature, and even though I really liked some aspects of it, I ended up quitting because of personal problems. This year I took my time to think things through so I can get back on track for the next year (I'm planning to study Radiology!) The reason I want to join Liquor is because I met a few people in this clan who were very nice to me (also because [l]Xyzw would look cool, but that's just a minor detail) Thanks for taking your time to read this
LIQUOR APPLICATION: SKRILLEX
My name is Skrillex, used to go by JoxGames. 22 years old, Starting playing in 2014 off and on, but im BACK.

Playing from California, USA [GMT - 8], I'm originally from Guatemala, also speak spanish.

Been a full time artists for 4 years, self taught, mostly 3D animations right now, and video editing. Love making music videos and album cover arts. Whenever I have to wait for a render or export It's the perfect time for some toribash, so I got plenty of time and excuses to play, perhaps playing a little too much recently.

Love hanging out and talking about whatever, most stuff I do is related to art, play guitar, DJing for fun, philosophy and history, nerd I know.

I love the social aspect of the game, just HARDCORE CHILLING. But i'm also a COMPETITIVE FIEND. Am I the best, no, but I learn quick trust me. I'll work hard to be that wild card in clan wars.

Main games in the following orther, Boxshu, ABD, Lenshu, Rk-mma.

Why this clan? I already met some members of the clan and the vibes are immaculate. This game is just so much better with cool people and a clan, the clan members are winners. I like the tag. Active in wars. I think its the perfect fit.

Cheers,

Skrillex
Drop the bass
Originally Posted by Xyzw View Post
Helloo, name's Xyzw, I'm from Argentina (UTC-3), I've been playing toribash since 2014, took a few breaks along the way and started playing consistently again 2 months ago, meeting new people and making some friends, I'm 19 years old (born 27/3/2005). I like to criticize and review series, movies, games, and I'm in love with the Metal Gear solid series, Resident Evil and particularly Shadow of the Colossus, which is my favorite game. My favorite series is Breaking Bad, and I've watched it twice (probably going for the third when I have time) I fell in love with this series because of its cinematographic beauty. I used to watch anime until the industry started producing crap, but one anime I really liked is Monster. For movies I'm not sure which one could be my favorite, but I really love the Matrix series and John Wick series. I'm also a hardcore Geometry Dash player, and have been practicing very consistently in the last year, being my hardest completion Hatred by Azuler4. When it comes to toribash I mostly play boxshu (I really like how theory works here, pretty much like chess but way more complex) I also like sparring and doing parkour, and having a nice chat with people (I can talk about pretty much anything philosophical, political, about games, movies, series...) I'm not really interested in the competitive side of the game, what I really like is doing a good looking replay and chatting with people. Last year I was studying Language and Literature, and even though I really liked some aspects of it, I ended up quitting because of personal problems. This year I took my time to think things through so I can get back on track for the next year (I'm planning to study Radiology!) The reason I want to join Liquor is because I met a few people in this clan who were very nice to me (also because [l]Xyzw would look cool, but that's just a minor detail) Thanks for taking your time to read this

Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
My name is Skrillex, used to go by JoxGames. 22 years old, Starting playing in 2014 off and on, but im BACK.

Playing from California, USA [GMT - 8], I'm originally from Guatemala, also speak spanish.

Been a full time artists for 4 years, self taught, mostly 3D animations right now, and video editing. Love making music videos and album cover arts. Whenever I have to wait for a render or export It's the perfect time for some toribash, so I got plenty of time and excuses to play, perhaps playing a little too much recently.

Love hanging out and talking about whatever, most stuff I do is related to art, play guitar, DJing for fun, philosophy and history, nerd I know.

I love the social aspect of the game, just HARDCORE CHILLING. But i'm also a COMPETITIVE FIEND. Am I the best, no, but I learn quick trust me. I'll work hard to be that wild card in clan wars.

Main games in the following orther, Boxshu, ABD, Lenshu, Rk-mma.

Why this clan? I already met some members of the clan and the vibes are immaculate. This game is just so much better with cool people and a clan, the clan members are winners. I like the tag. Active in wars. I think its the perfect fit.

Cheers,

Skrillex

Both apps are being discussed! Wait for a barista to sit you, and I hear Coco will be available. Otherwise, get stuck with Kaito.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
W-whhy me?

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Xyzw View Post
Helloo, name's Xyzw,

xbcz's long lost twin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.