Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't crouch when firing the awp unless you need to to get sight. There's no benefit, and crouching can actually make it easier for some people to get you, cause you slow way the fuck down, and it takes longer to accelerate to top speed when coming out of crouch.

And stand still when you fire m8, or at least cancel the recoil by moving in the opposite direction right before you fire. Some shots you would have hit whiffed hard cause you still had the enlarged spread.

That being said, I'm a total scrub last I played GO. I have no idea if those mechanics are still accurate.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
crouching is actually a great thing to do if you're watching for a peek
but other than that it's almost useless seeing as when you stop moving with an awp you have perfect aim

have any of you won tons on cslounge?
i've been wanting to gamble on some matches but i'm not sure if it's worth the risk
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
if ur crouching its only about 200x easier to get a headshot
only time i really crouch is when im 1clicking a deag or an ak and thats not for a long time
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Not even worth crouching in an awp v awp peek. If you crouch, unless it brings part of your chest behind an impenetrable or thick enough wall, it reduces your hitbox size, but it makes proportionally more of it a kill shot. In addition, unless you're the one peeking, crouching sacrifices precious lines of pixels of kill shot hitbox in exchange for a slightly worse shot for your opponent, excluding corner peeking.

But that's arguing preference. I'd rather give a larger target to get a larger target than give a smaller one for a smaller one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i actually have a hard time 1clicking people w/an ak while they're crouched
it's easier for me if they're standing

i don't even awp so idc what you do i'll still be upset if you kill me no matter how you stand
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again