Toribash
You need to hurry up sonny because mocucha has already posted the WIP on YouTube and it looks good, got some replays of me in it . He should be done with the full vid soon so HURRY UP SONNY ;)
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
You need to hurry up sonny because mocucha has already posted the WIP on YouTube and it looks good, got some replays of me in it . He should be done with the full vid soon so HURRY UP SONNY ;)

What do you mean by hurry up? Oh and nice spars on mocuchas new vid!
Come join the [Modding Community]
Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
What do you mean by hurry up? Oh and nice spars on mocuchas new vid!

Since mocucha is almost done with the vid and sonny appears to want to be in the vid also so I want him to hurry up so he can be in the vid
And thanks for the comments!!!
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Hi guys, I just want everyone to know that i will be inactive for a few months cuz of school, i will be on but rarely...i will be forum active in the weekends though so if u guys got anything to ask me pm me a message or something but i might not reply to everyone's questions cuz im going to be extremly busy with homework,projects etc :/

Well...Cya guys in the weekends...maybe....

Me too, got school and rarely be active on the forums, I been started school though... Hope every is good right now and having a great time too.
-----
And soon guys I will show my replays, be active on forum and in game by next month weekends, and I am preparing a Self Sparing replay I am working up on,WIPs and all that but making a special one for you guys to see, and it's great so far in my opinion
Last edited by youngsandm; Sep 18, 2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
Namenis unrespected me .... he ragequit when he vs'ing me on xspar.tbm

Have he raged before he quit?
Because when i ping and it says "Not connected" i press free play and other peoples see that i disconnected, quit game.
Free Style Sparrer