Toribash
Name (real name): Carson
How active are you?: Forum 8/10 Ingame 4/10
What :Pprovince/territory do/did you live in?: I was born in Toronto
What city or town do/did you live in? I have no idea beacause i moved to u.s. at 2 months
Why do you want to join?:Canadian bacon
Invited by someone?: no
Skills: all aikido varients. Taekkyon. When i feel depressed spinbag cheers me up
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Why not both?
Other things you want to tell us about: I like toribash and canadia and the u.s. and great britain and all countries that speak english. I am fun and enjoy life. Ily
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
Name (real name): Carson
How active are you?: Forum 8/10 Ingame 4/10
What :Pprovince/territory do/did you live in?: I was born in Toronto
What city or town do/did you live in? I have no idea beacause i moved to u.s. at 2 months
Why do you want to join?:Canadian bacon
Invited by someone?: no
Skills: all aikido varients. Taekkyon. When i feel depressed spinbag cheers me up
Other things you want to tell us about: I like toribash and canadia and the u.s. and great britain and all countries that speak english. I am fun and enjoy life. Ily

No. Since I'm a member I can vote right?

Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Name (real name): confidential
How active are you?: forums 9/10 | in-game 7/10
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Ontario
What city or town do/did you live in? Waterloo
Why do you want to join?: Because I barely see Canadians in toribash so it's cool to have a group of Canadians that I can relate to. I see a lot of you guys are close to me too.
Invited by someone?: I was not
Skills: I am rank 500 something in judofrac. I have some cool mushu decap replays.
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: is this even a real question Tim Horton's
Other things you want to tell us about: Nothing much, love to longboard, snowboard, golf.

Go Canada!

Yes
Why don't you want Mrunicorn in?

also yes from me for sledge
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

I feel people that like Starbucks shouldn't join. Starbucks dosent feel Canadian, it feels more like an American thing
Last edited by dick; Jul 18, 2014 at 04:15 AM.
Well in mydefence I was raised in th U.S.

This is another thing. Just because you were born there, doesn't really make it so you should join this org. Join the American one. This is for all things Canadian, and you seem WAY more American. Just my opinion though .
Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
I feel people that like Starbucks shouldn't join. Starbucks dosent feel Canadian, it feels more like an American thing

So true though. If anyone answers starbucks they should be automatically denied ;)
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
This is another thing. Just because you were born there, doesn't really make it so you should join this org. Join the American one. This is for all things Canadian, and you seem WAY more American. Just my opinion though .

Agreed