Toribash
PinkWaffles is taking a 5 day break from toribash. In future, don't provoke the kids. If I see it again, they wont be the only ones punished.

//Thanks for fast reaction.
Members: Don't lose your temper, stay cool
Powas
Last edited by Powas; May 30, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Redfox, I think you should get more experience with toribash in game and in the forums. This is your first post in forum and you've only played a handful of games. You'll get a better reception from established clans after you yourself are more established.
Also, read the first post, about the new rule in big, bold letters. Unless someone from our clan agreed to him?
1handclap, do you mean i can't join this clan?
-----
hhmm. but that's okay, I still LOVE this clan. :|
Last edited by RedFox223; May 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we appreciate it but rules are rules.
handy gives you some good advices, you can also make use of organizations and meet some people there.
Name : DarkDemonx | Mike
Belt : 3rd dan black belt
qi : 3116
activity ingame : High | forums : medium
past clans : Element [Ele]
favorite mods : Aikidobigdojo.tbm and judo.tbm
why i want to join : because cw is one amazing clan , and [Cw] Will improve my skils , and i love [CW] Members >< and i'm searching new friends
Self introduction : hm i'm from brazil , because this my english is bad , but i'm learning only for join [CW] hm i'm very good at aikidobig.tbm i have good items , and i play everyday
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Videos and replays ;P
Attached Files
darkcombo_final.rpl (308.8 KB, 5 views)
supreme sko.rpl (252.3 KB, 5 views)
event madman.rpl (219.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DarkDemonx; Jun 2, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
Um it may be my senility, and I'm sure he's nice and all, but I can't recall meeting him.

edit: ^that may be hard for non-english speakers, if so read as: "I do not remember him"
Last edited by 1handclap; Jun 2, 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: clarity?