Ranking
L Application!

Hello all !!! I am aespa, Jazmin irl

About me:

I am a 20-year-old Argentine player (GMT-3) . I used to watch my brother play all the time Toribash when I was little (2012/13), he taught me a little but he didn't let me play much because he wanted to have the control all the time .I ended up leaving the idea of playing because of that. Few months ago, my brother left me the computer full time since he now uses a laptop to work and doesn't play games that much anymore, so i can play games whenever i want!! . I was playing Sims 3 when he told me to start playing Toribash because i was searching for another game i can relax while playing, so i give it another try and fell in love!! Since then, almost every night when I get home from work (office secretary, on vacation now so not working at the moment) i make food and start playing.

I like to watch soccer, tennis and volleyball in my free time. Used to play them but lately I don't have the time. I also love listening to music while I play.

I mostly play boxshu and lenshu but I enjoy aikido too.

I would like to join to have more fun and meet new people since sometimes the game is very lonely. I already met some members of the clan and they all seem like very kind and funny people to me!! Caption and Zack told me I should apply and I think it's a good idea to try!!

I'm already in the discord but was a little shy to talk jijij
Thats all !
Originally Posted by aespa View Post
L Application!

Hello all !!! I am aespa, Jazmin irl

About me:

I am a 20-year-old Argentine player (GMT-3) . I used to watch my brother play all the time Toribash when I was little (2012/13), he taught me a little but he didn't let me play much because he wanted to have the control all the time .I ended up leaving the idea of playing because of that. Few months ago, my brother left me the computer full time since he now uses a laptop to work and doesn't play games that much anymore, so i can play games whenever i want!! . I was playing Sims 3 when he told me to start playing Toribash because i was searching for another game i can relax while playing, so i give it another try and fell in love!! Since then, almost every night when I get home from work (office secretary, on vacation now so not working at the moment) i make food and start playing.

I like to watch soccer, tennis and volleyball in my free time. Used to play them but lately I don't have the time. I also love listening to music while I play.

I mostly play boxshu and lenshu but I enjoy aikido too.

I would like to join to have more fun and meet new people since sometimes the game is very lonely. I already met some members of the clan and they all seem like very kind and funny people to me!! Caption and Zack told me I should apply and I think it's a good idea to try!!

I'm already in the discord but was a little shy to talk jijij
Thats all !

Grab a seat by the bar and have a beer! You've been accepted, just come by the discord!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP