Ranking
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
My demo guy didn't come either at first, but I saved and exited then came back and soon after he came. Also just found a floating island trying to build a bridge over the corruption. :o Obtained a Starfury from it :3

Oh btw thank you nate, I didn't know dynamite could break the ebonstone. I got a musket and arms dealer. Just need a dryad to move in now.

Kill a boss and she will come shortly if you have room for her, she sells the purfiying stuff which I would hate to use, its nice to have a Evil side of you world
Also Im trying to dig a hole to the jungle as u can see, today I will be finishing it with any1 who wants to come to my hamachi IP and help out Sharing treasures
I'd be glad to. I'm having an awful time killing the bosses in my world atm so anything should help. What's your hamachi ip?

Also how did you get a picture of your world o.o
I finished the game ._. except rocket boots (and only 140 mana) and some magical items. Guess I will start pvping
Last edited by Hippybob; May 20, 2011 at 09:03 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
I'd be glad to. I'm having an awful time killing the bosses in my world atm so anything should help. What's your hamachi ip?

Also how did you get a picture of your world o.o

i posted a link to world mapping a few pages back (pg 24 i think)

still trading the lucky horseshoe , red ballon and starfury for chestworthy items or even hellstone/demonite bars or hearts
EDIT: now also trading magic mirror and hermes boots
Last edited by Text; May 20, 2011 at 12:15 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
i posted a link to world mapping a few pages back (pg 24 i think)

still trading the lucky horseshoe , red ballon and starfury for chestworthy items or even hellstone/demonite bars or hearts
EDIT: now also trading magic mirror and hermes boots

if you're selling starfury i'm willing to give 5ish hearts (I could get 15 pretty easily) or 80-ish demonite bars or even blade of grass.
Add me on skype: k-k-kablowie
or msn: pacri86@hotmail.com

ORRR if you're buying lucky horseshoes, i've got about 4. For a small amount of hellstone.
Last edited by Hippybob; May 20, 2011 at 01:07 PM.
I R IRONMAN
added you
lets talk exchange

still trading the lucky horseshoe , red ballon, hermes boots and starfury for chestworthy items, hellstone/demonite bars or hearts
Last edited by Text; May 20, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
if you're selling starfury i'm willing to give 5ish hearts (I could get 15 pretty easily) or 80-ish demonite bars or even blade of grass.
Add me on skype: k-k-kablowie
or msn: pacri86@hotmail.com

ORRR if you're buying lucky horseshoes, i've got about 4. For a small amount of hellstone.

Ill sell you starfury for 3 hearts and 3 mana stars
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Kill a boss and she will come shortly if you have room for her, she sells the purfiying stuff which I would hate to use, its nice to have a Evil side of you world
Also Im trying to dig a hole to the jungle as u can see, today I will be finishing it with any1 who wants to come to my hamachi IP and help out Sharing treasures

How'd you do that? (the picture) and ill come if you need anymore help?

▲ ▲