Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yeah... Iso.
I'm not exactly sure what to say about that replay other then good job...

also Neko, i'm not sure warring with urban right now is a good idea
-----
yeah... Iso.
I'm not exactly sure what to say about that replay other then good job...

also Neko, i'm not sure warring with urban right now is a good idea
Last edited by DaHStevy; Jan 13, 2014 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Improving.

Edit: I'm so pissed right now, jesus fucking christ. Tinerr I apology on my PC's behalf, it's four years old and is ready for a wrecking.
Attached Files
dat win2.rpl (88.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Fenris; Jan 13, 2014 at 04:05 PM.
I just bought a new TC. if you'd like to get a really decent computer for around $700, just tell me and I'll tell you what I got n shit.

So I ordered some stuff from UFCstore.com a while ago, and my hoodie just shipped. Yay! It was actually worn by the contestants of TUF 18. I also ordered a hat and a beanie, but they haven't been shipped yet.

Also, for you guys that don't know, I play competitive CoD (Call of Duty) and I had just left a team that was very close to qualifying to tryout for the CoD Championships ($1kk LAN Tourney) due to me and one of the members not meshing well. I'm trying out for a new team and they're all really cool, but they're quite a bit lower of status.

Idk if that story is relevant but I think it's cool :P
Last edited by Clay; Jan 14, 2014 at 12:16 AM.
That's pretty cool Soap, I wanted to do competitive CoD once, but then I realized they only do it on xbox 360 and I have a PS3 and I was really bummed out lol

War vs. xp?

Join xpwar, we're doing this shit

Lost 13-12
kinda annoying given some of the matches but we're definitely rematching and it'll be more prepared

we did well considering it was a very last minute deal, they'd be practicing all day
next time it's an easy win ;o
so far, any losses we have have been super close, like one or two matches, perhaps that means we just need to work on our pressure matches :P

either way, im gonna get back into ingame this week, should do some clan meets :O
Last edited by Erth; Jan 14, 2014 at 03:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: Jeff / ishi

Nationality: American

Why do you want to join? i've never really been in a serious clan before, and doing wars and stuff seems like a lot of fun. also i know quite a few people in Tribe and they are fun to be around.

Name changes/alts: i have an alt named doctorcat and another one named felsen, never really used them for anything. oh also i was known as Ishiku before any of you were around.

Previous clans: [Evil], [Fluff], [bncy], [fluffbncy], [no], (OvO).

Skype name: (optional) i don't really want to have it out in public, nor do i use it that often, but you can contact me if you want it and i'll give it out if i think you should have it.

Other skills: forum management, being bad at this game, i'm pretty good at aikido and its variants, and a couple specialty mods like mushu and tilt_fix

Replays: attached
Attached Files
monkey.rpl (46.3 KB, 17 views)
ishimushu.rpl (71.4 KB, 13 views)
horses.rpl (132.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by ishi; Jan 14, 2014 at 03:42 AM.

[T]
#hi

:O

pls ishi
pls

Oh, and I fixed my internet, Erth. So any time, just message me on Skype. (Anytime after 22:00 GMT 0. That's when I get out of school) And we can play various mods and things and stuff.

in other news, poopdeck is probably the funniest word I've heard come out of someone's mouth today.
skype doesn't seem to be working for me rip
irc is better for everyone

also dunno bout this ishi kid, we're testing him in sumowushu now
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.