Toribash
nah, haven't heard from him here for along time anyway
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
[APP] TananPro
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Hey All !

About me
my name is Robert,i'm 16 years old,i'm from Spain(changed IP),i'm male.

History
i started playing on 2012(in a alt),i started with the tipcal fun mods,twinswords,you know,after much time,i thinked "why not play this again?",and i created the acc named "Tanan45",and on that acc i stopped playing aikido,after some time,i've goed to youtube and i writed "how to headkick",and i've seed the tipical wushu head kick,after it i started playing wushu 24/7 like a crazy,and like 1 moth after i lost that account,and now you think "how?",i formated my PC,and to my Happyness,i forget the name of the acc,and how i was thinking i'm a pro...yeah,i created that acc,when i was blue belt on that acc,i've get the account back,and i had on that acc 3k :o,and i transfered all of the TCs back to my actually account,and now you know why my accs name is TananPro...right now i hate that name.well,now let's continue,when i know the wushu headkick i stopped playing aikido,and after much searching for youtube moves,i was learning and learning,now i started playing much mushu as a crasy too,and i learned how to spar,that's the best and higest jump i do on my toribash history,i started running(youtube running obviously),the tipical blue belt running,and for finally my actual custom run,after some time i've known the MAS,i still a newbie on MAS,btw,and that my Toribash History,now with the clans,i was playing in a mushu tourney,chilling good people with yt moves xD,and i deparred with a guy on (TDW),and like anoter noob i sayid "i killed you,now,can i join (TDW)?",and he sayid,yes,yeah xD,that's how i got my first clan,after some time i tryd to join another clans,and i've known (GdL) (if you don't know,i speak portuguese too.),and i joyined too,after much time,i joined (Athens),and after much time,i joined one of my best clans i got (Stealing),and after it Haunted,OmegaT(as co-leader),and now i'm searching for that clan.bans history,i don't get banned anytime,but i got infracted 2 times(i've 2 points)

right now i've 2k of qi,so..2th dan black belt.

Invitations
i got invited by and ex menber,Niparcs,he sayid to me "hey,when you get off of OmegaT,you can do a app to Aeon",i want to join this because it's my favorite clan,and i'll really NEVER get out of that clan,what if it get dead,i'll try born it again,recruiting menbers.

Donations
i'll donate all of my TC,and i'll sell all of my desative inventory,to give more 50% of the TCs earned,i know,that don't much,but it's what i have.

Activity
my forum activity is of 5/10(i can't get interesing threads to post in it.)
my in-game activity is of 10/10

Steam And Skype.
i got hacked on my Skype,but i'll get it again or create other 1 :C.
my steam name is (Athens)TananPro ( i don't use it often)

Special skills
about that,i really don't have.

How did i get to touch aeon
because Niparcs,he quit off my afraid at doying that app.(if it means like that.)

i wish you guys respond my app,and i really wish to join this.

Meh I don't know, his app is long but just as jormungandr said its confusing and doesn't convince me

I say no.
How did he get to touch us D:

In all seriousness, he seems like a nice guy, but it's awfully hard to understand him. I'll have to give him a No, sadly. It's a shame too, because he's put effort into it.
sry :3

(hab gerade die letzten Klausuren und in 2 Wochen Prüfung)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave