Toribash
total noob texture..

have noob written everywhere on him

somthing like that (im not paying, i just wana see if ule make it :P)
You suck...
For all those who want to join : You don't have to appear in the "Editorial Team" to write and send an article... this list is kinda obsolete since a lot of guys are in and didn't write a line.
You can take part of ToriNews by sending articles by Juntalis, and any other stuff (photo, video, ideas...) to myself. If you write a lot of good articles, you'll become a permanent member.

I will update the "roster" after the release of ToriNews#2... but remember that if you want to be a permanent member, you have to work regularly for ToriNews (not in every issues, but almost in every issues ).
Are organissations like this allowed servers because if we did we could have our own tourneys to make videos about?
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Eh, covering our own tourneys would be kind of silly though.

You don't see 9News covering a holiday that they made up, y'know?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Right guys, I decided that I'll work and polish on my current article rather than try to make multiple. Besides, I don't have the time to cover an event atm.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
For all those who want to join : You don't have to appear in the "Editorial Team" to write and send an article... this list is kinda obsolete since a lot of guys are in and didn't write a line.
You can take part of ToriNews by sending articles by Juntalis, and any other stuff (photo, video, ideas...) to myself. If you write a lot of good articles, you'll become a permanent member.

I will update the "roster" after the release of ToriNews#2... but remember that if you want to be a permanent member, you have to work regularly for ToriNews (not in every issues, but almost in every issues ).

Sweet. List me as a freelancer!
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
i am in the process of the topic Ban Length

i will have a nice report ready soon
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
till saturday i think
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.