looking to play anything, and will play any role
Hobo#1301
mei is best char
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by dank View Post
also new map coming

Blizzard posted:
Originally Posted by Dave Adams
So, just to clear things up. Eichenwalde is not a reverse hybrid. It is a regular hybrid like London or Hollywood. Cap the point, then move the payload. Sorry if there was any confusion here. Not to say that couldn't be a cool future thing, but it's not the case on this map.

Also, There's gameplay video on a new map.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
"a regular hybrid like London..."
what is london even
nvm just realised it's king's row

either way new map seems to be a hell for people who don't like playing agaisnt genji
>me

played a comp and got matched with 5 premades that all played symmetra wtf
Last edited by dank; Aug 17, 2016 at 07:18 PM.
dreamy suicide act
Overwatch's New PTR patch now available.

New sit and laugh emotes are now available for all heroes. (All cost for 250G)(D-va is only hero that has unique sit emote but it cost more than their emotes)

Well, RIP Genji mains.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 17, 2016 at 08:43 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Overwatch's New PTR patch now available.

New sit and laugh emotes are now available for all heroes. (All cost for 250G)(D-va is only hero that has unique sit emote but it cost more than their emotes)

Well, RIP Genji mains.

genji finally got nerfed?
thank lord

did 10 placement matches in PTR and got placed in platinum at 2812 SR
pretty good
Last edited by dank; Aug 18, 2016 at 01:54 AM.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
rip genji, hope most of the genji and hanzo changes dont go live

why do you not want the hanzo change to go live
atleast hanzo relies more on aim now rather than spamming hoping for lucky headshots
dreamy suicide act
played the 10 matches with my shitty retarded friends
half the time they would decide they didnt like the random on our team for no reason and throw to fuck with them
lost ever game B)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة