Toribash
They bumped one of my epic threads.

But Srs guys, halo would suck, humanity on the brink of destruction, etc, the assassin's creed conspiracy is a motherfucker, and you wouldn't play any of the characters from games. You would be yourself, living in the game world. I should've edited that into the first post <.<
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Definitely Mass effect
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
They bumped one of my epic threads.

But Srs guys, halo would suck, humanity on the brink of destruction, etc, the assassin's creed conspiracy is a motherfucker, and you wouldn't play any of the characters from games. You would be yourself, living in the game world. I should've edited that into the first post <.<

That's why I took Fallout. Just think of it, you could have 3 hands due to eating a hamburger.
Yeah, but it would be aweful

Everyone would be a bunch of socialy deprived bisexual mutants.

owait...

But I actually would like to live in the fallout world
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Wakfu. Pretty cartoon world, friendly players (even the ones that we are at war with and we kill are our friends), great economy. Fun game, I would happily live in that world.
i would prefer FEAR
being a son of Alma XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Even though I hardly play Pokémon anymore, I remember wishing it was real so you could have your own and be able to pet them. It would be like having a dog on cocaine + abnormal strength and powers.

Pokémon is what I would go with ;)
-----
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
i would prefer FEAR
being a son of Alma XD

I still play FEAR.
The "powers" would be bad ass, but the whole story line/events would suck big shit.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 8, 2012 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation