Ranking
I'm not anyone to decide but a few thoughts on Nuramons application.

First off, they want a DEACP and SPLIT, not random beating up uke containing a decap and split. To quote Splinter, "The decap is supposed to represent the replay. And that decap wasn't very good." You seem to be not able to do ANYTHING without grab. The replays were stiff, there were a lot of kicks that didn't dismember. On the madman replay, you had a perfect chance to split the legs but you didn't, and madman needs to have the legs split.

It would definitely be a no from me, if I'd have a say.
Whoop Whoop
Here's some advice for you, Xilitor. Give yourself a few weeks, or even a month to practice in single player. No offense intended, but these new replays are the same standard as the previous ones that got you rejected. Personally, I can't see them getting you into ORMO.
I'd say even a few months. It takes time to get good at this. Trying your luck with replays that are the same as your previous ones will ruin your chances of getting in even more in the long run.
Whoop Whoop
I will say this, some of your starts are stuff I would attempt to use, but you don't maintain this appeal through the replay. You have something I suffered with initially, weak follow up. I still have it, so I usually dedicate a little time each day until I do something amazing, and then edit a little bit more to make sure I haven't hit it big with replay gold. If it turns out it was a one time thing I save it and go back to it later on and repeat the process until finally I'll come up with something I created that I don't want to spit on.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Larfen, you need 3 replays to apply for a place in ORMO, one madman, one replay containing a split and one replay containing a decap (with the split and decap replays being largely orientated on the specific dismemberment).

Unfortunately, from what I've seen so far, I doubt you'll get in. You're pretty new to the forums (probably new in-game as well) so I'll say this: Compare your replays to ones that have already got the replay maker accepted into ORMO. If you think they're at the same class or better, then feel free to apply.

Also, symmetry and overuse of grab are generally frowned upon in replays, just a little tip there.
mh made a new decap... hope I'll make one (someday) you like xD
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
mmm, u didn't use the speed gained from the steps you made to obtain a stronger or faster hit, that little jump "stopped" you, but the fact that you kicked his head with the left leg was nice.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
yes... left leg was a lil bit harder

BUT !!

Now I have THE Decap !!

Enjoy it
Attached Files
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]